Atlantia is one of the official sponsors of Pharmabiotics 2019 an event that combine conferences, one-to-one meetings, exhibiting and innovation showcases. This edition is organized by Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI) will take place in Paris on 13-14th March and some of the topics explored during these days will be:
- Microbiome health: The Microbiome & Cancer, the Gut-Lung Axis, the Human Urogenital Microbiome, advancing Applied Microbiome Research, navigating Regulatory Pathways for Your Microbiome Products
- Removing Bias in Sampling and Bioinformatics Techniques
- Development Process Technologies: From Bench to Bedside
- Understanding, Leveraging & Engineering the Human Virome
- Market Trends and Investment, The Latest Industry Innovations
- Developing Synthetically Engineered Pharmabiotics
Do you want to meet us at Pharmabiotics 2019? Schedule a meeting with some of the members of our team.