Atlantia Food Clinical Trials returns as official sponsor to Pharmabiotics 2020
Atlantia Food Clinical Trials returns as official sponsors to Pharmabiotics, an event that combine conferences, one-to-one meetings, exhibiting and innovation showcases, all about Microbiotic Medicinal Products.
Organised by The Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI), this event will take place on 10-11th March in New Cap Events Centre, in Paris. The conference themes are:
- Understanding Microbiome/Host Interactions
- Molecules Targeting and Sourced from the Microbiome
- Microbiome/Drug Interactions
- Regulatory Affairs
- Future of Microbiome Research
- Women’s Health & Fertility
- Microbiome & Neurological Disorders
- Communication Strategies for Microbiome Research
Do you want to meet our clinical team at Pharmabiotics 2020?
Schedule a meeting with us at the conference or in Paris!
The PRI is a European association dedicated to helping its members conceive, develop, produce and market medicines and therapies based on the Human Microbiome. Learn more about them: