Atlantia is the official Gold sponsor of Probiota 2019. This is an event that brings together experts and leaders from global industries and academia. It combines the latest insights from science, regulation and business. It will take place on 13-15th February in Copenhagen, Denmark and the main topics for this edition are:
- The scientific and commercial potential of the fermented foods trend
- Big data and bioinformatics
- The importance of the microbiome in metabolism
- Microbiome therapeutics and drug development
- IPA key updates, regulatory insights and sessions looking at how proposed taxonomic changes will affect business or research
Do you want to meet us at Probiota 2019? Schedule a meeting with some of the members of our team.