Atlantia is returning to Vitafoods Europe 2019, on 7-9TH May at Palexpo, Geneva, the global nutraceutical event where all the supply chain actors meet. More than 22000 visitors, 1200 exhibitors will attend this venue that approaches key industry trends, regulation and best practise to help make informed business decisions. The main topics discussed in different workshops, conferences, tours and more activities.
- Consumer behaviour stages: specific nutritional needs that are vital and unique at different stages of a person’s life.
- New ingredients and products: Innovative nutraceutical ingredients and raw materials as well as the latest functional food and functional beverages are showcased, allowing you to evaluate the best product ranges to hit the market in the future.
- Probiotics Resource Centre: the latest breakthroughs in probiotic technology, new product development, consumer analysis and market trends through the exhibitors.
- Omega-3 Resource Centre: a wide range of content including presentations, infographics, interactive visual displays and product showcases.
- Sports Nutrition: a presentation theatre, sampling bar, product showcases and much more.
- Packaging development: the latest developments within packaging displaying the evolution of product delivery systems for dietary supplements, sustainability, convenience and clear label.
Do you want to meet us at Vitafoods Europe 2019? Schedule a meeting with some of the members of our team.
Our team will be located at stand #L110, come over to engage in clinical and regulatory discussion!