Currently hiring: Clinical Trial Project Manager, Chicago based
Job Description: Clinical Trial Project Manager
Atlantia Food Clinical Trials is a world class company in delivering clinical studies. We perform acute, observational and intervention studies to ICH-GCP standards for the functional foods, beverages, supplements, pre and probiotics and microbiome-based therapeutics sectors. We are located along Chicago’s Magnificent Mile.
We are committed to providing our expertise in clinical research to execute high quality trials. We are currently seeking to hire a positive, hardworking professional to fulfil the role of Clinical Trial Project Manager to join the team.
Employment Type: Full-time.
- Oversee the management of several food clinical studies from start-up stage to close-out in accordance with ICH-GCP, study protocols and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Manage research teams throughout a trial ensuring appropriate training has been completed and quality standards are being met.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of trials.
- Conduction of subject visits and data entry where necessary
- Ensure all studies are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed study plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure study performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Responsible for liaising with Study Sponsor (client) to give regular study updates and relay information to concerned parties.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create, maintain, and store study documents in accordance with ICH-GCP, study protocols and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Meet with Clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of clinical studies.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs, progress and reports as required.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. (Science, Nutrition, Research)
2+ years’ experience in the field of Clinical Trials.
- Proficient and experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent Computer skills and ability to pick up new electronic systems quickly.
- Experience in Quality Control and Data Management.
- Ability to prioritise tasks as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Professionalism and conscientiousness, comfortable with Client facing work.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, work independently as well as supporting the team.
- Ability to assist in developing new efficient and improved processes.
- Flexible and willing to learn/grow with the company.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude.